Union Jack Pub—Broad Ripple is currently interviewing hospitality professionals who will help the team provide an exceptional dining experience to our Guests and who will proudly represent the pub with a positive, high-energy attitude. As Union Jack Pub—Broad Ripple takes a greater focus on serving excellent, unique craft beers while continuing to evolve its already excellent food menu, knowledgeable servers become ever important to the Guest experience.
- Possess proficient knowledge of the menu to explain our offerings (both food and alcohol) to the Guests
- Inform Guests of current food promotions and specials
- Answer questions
- Accurately enter food and beverage orders into POS quickly and prior to serving
- Serves food and beverages to Guests in a timely manner, which includes retrieving food orders from the kitchen and transporting them to the Guests in the servers’ section as well as for any other section in the restaurant
- Follow alcohol awareness procedures for identifying age, preventing intoxication, and dealing with intoxicated Guest and adheres to all company related alcohol policies
- Collect payment for drinks and/or food served following company established procedures for all transactions
- Maintains table appearance by pre-bussing, checking drink levels, removing clutter, and providing adequate napkins
- Performs shift change and/or opening or closing duties
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Assists other Team Members as needed
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to promote a cooperative climate to keep high morale
- Portrays a favorable image of Union Jack Pub—Broad Ripple at all times
- Strong work ethic and full commitment to Guest satisfaction
- 100% commitment to teamwork approach
- 2+ years of serving experience
- Alcohol License required
- Knowledge of craft beer preferred
- Ability to operate POS
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Ability to stand/walk 100% of shift
- Ability to deliver plates, food, and clear tables which may require lifting up to 30 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
If you’re interested in this position, please email resume and cover letter to Chelsey Wetzel;firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be reviewed by the management team. We will contact viable candidates to schedule in-person interviews. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Thank you for your time and interest in Union Jack Pub—Broad Ripple.
We look forward to hearing from you. – EOE –